Get started with
Dietel & Son Printing strives to keep up with the best equipment available and our copier service is no exception. We have two high-speed Xerox copiers (80 to 110 single-sided copies per minute) available for public use.
We also have a Xerox color copier capable of making up to 50 letter size copies per minute. It can also make enlargements up to 11” x 17” and transparencies.
Got a large document or case file that needs to be converted to a digital format? The Print Shop can take your loose sheet documents and scan them to a PDF file that can be emailed or burned to a CD. We can also take any files you may have on CD or from email attachments and print them out on our networked high-speed copiers.
Stop by or give us a call – we look forward to helping you.
Get started with
If you have ever started a print project and reached the halfway point only to realize that your printer could not complete the task, you would not be alone. Dietel & Son Printing has all the tools to finish the job: collating, folding, stitching and trimming. We can add the finishing touches to enhance that perfect print or copy piece. link to printing guidelines.
Email your print to us directly or contact us to upload large files through our FTP site.
Click here to shop and create a custom print online through Dietel & Son Printing.
Custom Design and Print
- High-resolution scanning, both full color and greyscale
- High resolution digital black and white output
- High resolution digital color output
- Bookbinding, GBC plastic comb, Coil Binding, Booklet making
- Saddle stitching, Collating, Folding, Stapling,
- Cutting, Round Cornering, Trimming
- Drilling, Padding, Consecutive numbering, Perforating, Scoring
- Letterheads, Envelopes, Business cards, Brochures, Newsletters,
- Postcards, Announcements, Party & Graduation invitations, Wedding invitations and programs
- Presentation covers, Carbonless forms, Snap out forms, Rack cards, Divider tabs
- Door hangers, Flyers, Labels. Personal stationery, Yard signs, Banners
NEED SOME HELP?
Have a question about a custom print project or have a file too large to send via email? Contact us below with any questions you have and we’ll help guide you through the process.